Cookies are used to improve and optimize the user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among others, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
According to the entity that manages it:
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
• Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as Google Maps.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
• Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website, so none are recorded on your computer's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve content and ease of use.
• Persistent cookies: they are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are generally used to facilitate purchasing and registration services.
According to its purpose:
• Technical cookies: These are those necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. For example, they allow you to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which it is accessed. access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
• Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
HOW CAN YOU DEACTIVATE OR DELETE COOKIES AND/OR REVOCATE THE CONSENT ALREADY PROVIDED?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. In the following links you have all the information at your disposal to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED?
If you block or do not accept the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services offered by our website that require their use will be disabled and, therefore, not available so you will not be able to take full advantage of everything that our websites offer. and applications offer you. It is also possible that the quality of the website's performance may decrease.
By browsing and continuing on our website you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the cookies stated above, and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.